SARI DAUN PEPAYA
Many people do not like a bitter taste of papaya leaves. But now SidoMuncul process into capsules so for those of you who want to gain weight, SidoMuncul SARI DAUN PEPAYA could be an option.
Papaya leaves are not only well-suited as a healthy, fibrous complement to any meal, but also utilized for medical needs such as improving appetite,fever, dengue fever, malaria, chikungunya, and worms. Papayaleaves are recommended to be consumed regularly to preserve your good health.
Composition : Each capsule contains 500 mg of Caricae Folium (papaya leaf) extract, equivalent to 3 g of dry leaf.
- Helps to improve appetite.
- Helps to treat fever, dengue fever, malaria, and chikungunya.
- Helps to aid digestion.
- Helps to treat intestinal worms.
- Helps to prevent the proliferation of microorganisms in the digestive.
Working Mechanisms :
- In the treatment of malaria, papaya leaves inhibit the growth of Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium berghei.
- The enzyme papain in papaya leaves have the ability to accelerate the process of protein digestion. Papain can break down protein into arginine. Arginine is one of the essential amino acids needed by the body to ensure the body's physiological function optimally.
- In the treatment of intestinal worms, carpaine substance in papaya leaves digest the protein in the body of worms. This mechanisms weaken the worms and remove from the body.
- Carpaine have a role in killing microorganisms that often interfere the digestive function so as to prevent the proliferation of microorganisms in the digestive.
Advantages of SidoMuncul SARI DAUN PEPAYA :
- Subchronic toxicity test by Sanata Dharma University, Yogyakarta showed SidoMuncul Sari Daun Pepaya is safe for consumption in long term.
- Contains vitamins A, B1, C, proteins, iron, calcium, various alkaloids and enzymes, and RIP (ribosome inactivating protein).
- Processed with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards at a temperature below 60 °C to maintain the stability of the active substance(s).
- Analyzed at professionally-accredited laboratories.
- Registered at the National Agency of Drug and Food Control, TR. 112 323 141
6 – 12 years: 1 capsule daily.
For maintenance: 3 x 1 capsule daily.
For treatment: 3 x 2 capsules daily.
Best taken before meals.
Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
Packing : Plastic bottle contains 50 transparent capsules.