SARI KULIT MANGGIS
Mangosteen rind with its high content of antioxidants has many health benefits. Xanthone, a main content in mangosteen rind is one of the strongest antioxidants for skin and body health, also fight degenerative diseases.
Rightfully dubbed the “queen of all tropical fruits”, the mangosteen possesses immeasurable benefits for the human body. Its purple-colored rind contains xanthones in very high concentrations. Xanthones exhibit strong antioxidative, anticancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, and therefore the mangosteen rind extract should be consumed regularly to maintain your health and prevent the onset of many degenerative diseases.
Composition : Each capsule contains 400 mg of Garciniae Pericarpium (mangosteen rind) extract, equivalent to 10 g of dry mangosteen rind.
- Helps to smooth the skin and treat acne.
- Characteristically anticancer and antitumor.
- Characteristically antihistamine to prevents allergies.
- Characteristically anti-inflammatory.
- Helps to treat diarrhea, dysentery, and tuberculosis.
- Helps to lower blood sugar levels.
- Helps to normalize blood pressure.
- Lowers LDL and prevents it from oxidation by free radical.
- Characteristically antibacterial and antifungal.
Working Mechanisms :
- In the prevention of cancer, alpha-mangostin inhibits the formation of cancer-inducing substances in the colon, and in general the mangosteen rind extract is very powerful in preventing the proliferation of cancer cells and speeds up the annihilation of cancer cells.
- Anthocyanins minimize the damages to the DNA caused by cancer and reduce the factors that mediate inflammation that initiates the creation of tumors.
- As an antihistamine, alpha-mangostin inhibits histamine H receptors (mediators of muscle contraction) and epiramin, builders of the H1 receptor, in soft muscle cells.
- In blocking inflammation, gamma-mangostin inhibits the production of the COX-2 enzyme in the body, without causing blood clotting or damage to the stomach.
- In maintaining the health of blood vessels and the heart, gamma-mangostin exhibits a far stronger antioxidative effects than vitamins C and E, and reduces low-density lipoproteins (LDL) and protects LDL from being oxidated by free radical.
Advantages of SidoMuncul SARI KULIT MANGGIS :
- Subchronic toxicity test by Sanata Dharma University, Yogyakarta showed Sari Kulit Manggis is safe for consumption in long term.
- Processed with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards at a temperature below 60 °C to maintain the stability of the active substance(s).
- Analyzed at professionally-accredited laboratories.
- Registered at the National Agency of Drug and Food Control, TR. 112 325 671
For maintenance: 3 x 1 capsule daily.
For treatment: 3 x 2 capsules daily.
Best taken after meals.
Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
Packing : Plastic bottle contains 50 transparent capsules.