SARI DAUN SIRSAK - For Cancer
Soursop leaves are known to prevent and to cure various types of cancers like colon cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, and also breast cancer.
Popularly used in the treatment of cancer—especially colorectal, lung, pancreatic, prostate, and breast cancer—leaves of the soursop plant are believed to be a powerful agent in eliminating cancer cells without disturbing the normal cells of the body. In addition, the leaves’ strong antioxidative properties as well as their ability to boost the immune system make them a perfect food supplement for maintaining your wellbeing.
Composition : Each capsule contains 400 mg of Annonae muricatae Folium (soursop leaves) extract, equivalent to 2 g of fresh leaves containing the active substance annonaceous acetogenins.
- As a additional supplement in cancer patients. Fights cancer cells effectively without causing adverse effects characteristic to chemotherapy.
- Boost the immune system and prevents fatal infections.
- Helps to treat hypertension, bronchitis, rheumatic.
Working Mechanisms : In the treatment of cancer, annonaceous acetogenins is observed to be 10,000 times more powerful than adriamycin (a commonly used chemotherapy drug) in killing cancer cells. The compound is highly selective, only binds to cancer cells and depletes the ATP (source of energy) on the mitochondria walls, resulting in cell death.
Advantages of SidoMuncul SARI DAUN SIRSAK :
- Processed with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards at a temperature below 60o C to maintain the stability of the active substance(s).
- Analyzed at professionally-accredited laboratories.
- Registered at the National Agency of Drug and Food Control, TR. 112 325 441
For maintenance: 3 times a day @ 1 capsule.
For treatment: 3 times a day @ 2 capsules.
Drink after meals.
Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
Hypotensive patients should first consult a physician before consuming this product.
Not recommended for consumption along with Coenzyme Q10.
Packing : Available in plastic bottles containing 50 capsules, each 400 mg.
Weight : Net weight 30 g.