SARI KUNYIT - For Digestive Health
Beside as the natural antioxidants, curcuminoid which contained in turmeric is very beneficial for digestive health. Gastritis, peptic ulcers, IBS, etc. will be healed with SidoMuncul SARI KUNYIT.
Turmeric is widely utilized in traditional medicine, especially as food supplement to help alleviate problems of the liver and the digestive system. In addition, curcumin and curcuminoid (active compounds derived from turmeric) exhibit antioxidative, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anticancer properties so that regular consumption of turmeric extract is beneficial for your overall state of health.
Composition : Each capsule contains 500 mg of Curcuma domesticae Rhizoma (turmeric) extract, equivalent to 100 mg of standardized curcuminoid or 40 g of fresh turmeric.
- Maintains stomach health. Treats stomach pain and reduces gastric acid.
- Maintains digestive/bowel, reduces gas formation, and treats diarrhea.
- Effective for the treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
- For the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- As an antioxidants to neutralize free radical.
- Improves liver function.
- Prevents oxidation of cholesterol in the body so as to prevents blood vessels damage and the onset of plaque in the blood.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood triglycerides.
- Prevents senility or Alzheimer’s disease.
Working Mechanisms :
- In the treatment of gastritis, curcuminoid reduces the stomach’s production of gastric acid and protects the mucous lining of the stomach wall from the digestive acid.
- In the treatment of diarrhea, the antibacterial effects of curcumin help the body fight bacteria such as Salmonella sp., Escherichia coli, and Shigella sp., which are responsible for causing diarrhea.
- In the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, curcuminoid inhibits inflammation-causing substances (TNF-alpha and histamine) while preventing muscle spasms and relaxing the digestive muscles.
- As an antioxidant, curcuminoid is a singlet oxygen quencher and a superoxide radical scavenger.
Advantages of SidoMuncul SARI KUNYIT
- For the treatment of gastritis, curcuminoid not only neutralizes gastric acid but also reduce the amount of gastric acid produced by the stomach, and heal the lesions on the stomach walls due to elevated amounts of acid.
- Processed with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards at a temperature below 60o C to maintain the stability of the curcuminoid as the active substance.
- Analyzed at professionally-accredited laboratories.
- Subchronic toxicity test by Medical Faculty of Maranatha Christian University, Bandung showed that Sari Kunyit is safe for consumption.
- Each capsul contains 100 mg of standardized curcuminoid.
- Registered at the National Agency of Drug and Food Control, TR. 092 301 711
For maintenance: 1-3 times a day @ 1 capsule.
For treatment: 3 times a day @ 2 capsules.
Drink before meals.
Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
Packing : Available in plastic bottles containing 30 capsules, each 550 mg.
Weight : Net weight 30 g.